We love beautiful places and spaces – just like our clients.
We help architects and interior designers to engage and contract with their clients and suppliers in a legally sound way, and to protect their creativity and design integrity.
We can help you with things like:
- Interior design and architect services agreements;
- Supplier agreements;
- Consultant agreements;
- Brand protection and trade mark registration;
- Copyright protection, infringement and commercialisation;
- Moral rights;
- Risk management;
- General business structuring and set up advice;
- IP, contract and payment disputes; and
- Much, much more!
Examples of work:
- Reviewing numerous design practices’ existing suites of documents and drafting new suites of bespoke, user friendly, beautifully designed and plain English contracts for clients, suppliers and employees.
- Advising and acting for leading architecture and interior design practices in copyright infringement and Australian Consumer disputes surrounding high-profile projects.
- Advising and acting for clients in both the bringing and defending of copyright infringement claims relating to architectural drawings and plans.