E-commerce allows businesses to easily connect with large (often global) markets, and as the space grows and evolves, so do we.
We provide up-to-date legal advice and support to our clients as they navigate and utilise the internet to promote and sell their products.
We can help you with things like:
- General e-commerce business and legal advice;
- Terms and conditions for apps, websites and e-commerce stores;
- Online policies relating to privacy, copyright, shipping, returns and social media;
- Agreements with software developers, employers, employees, contractors, collaborators, suppliers and more;
- Trade mark registration and protection;
- Intellectual property matters, including rights, ownership, use, commercialisation and infringement;
- Commercialising and selling digital content such as NFTs, code, software, images, music, e-books and more;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.