Trade marks are an integral part of any business, and ensuring they are sufficient protected and enforced gives business owners peace of mind while building valuable brand equity.
We are passionate about identifying, registering, protecting and enforcing our clients’ trade marks both in Australia and internationally.
We can help you with things like:
- Trade mark availability, including undertaking comprehensive searches of proposed trade marks;
- Trade mark registration and protection in Australia and internationally;
- Geographical Indications;
- Corresponding with IP Australia;
- Liaising with and instructing our contacts and associates internationally, when required for international trade mark applications;
- Trade mark oppositions, cancellations and non-use applications;
- Adverse reports;
- Trade mark monitoring and watch services;
- Trade mark infringement;
- Co-existence agreements;
- Ownership and licensing of IP between corporate group members;
- Licensing and assignment;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.