The landscape around the sale of goods and services has seen a number of changes throughout recent years, and for many businesses it can be hard to keep track of their various legal obligations.
We help our clients understand their rights and obligations under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
We can help you with things like:
- Understanding and complying with the Australian Consumer Law;
- Consumer guarantees for both goods and services;
- Product warranties;
- Product safety;
- Avoiding unfair contract terms;
- Misleading and deceptive conduct relating to advertising, marketing, social media and product packaging;
- Comparative advertising;
- Marketing claims;
- Store policies, including returns policies;
- Terms and conditions, returns and shipping policies for e-commerce stores;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.