Intellectual property is one of the most important assets a business will have. However, IP is often misunderstood or not sufficiently protected which means that things can get complicated, and disputes can arise.
We help clients from various industries protect their IP assets and resolve IP disputes.
We can help you with things like:
- Advising on IP infringement matters including copyright, trade mark and design infringement;
- Commencing IP infringement disputes against infringers;
- Defending IP infringement allegations;
- Negotiating with third parties to resolve disputes amicably and commercially;
- Litigating IP infringement matters in the Federal Court of Australia;
- Trade mark prosecution work;
- Running trade mark and design non-use, opposition and revocation proceedings before IP Australia; and
- Much, much more.