Privacy law is ever changing and developing and it’s important that businesses keep up to date with their legal obligations.
We help our clients understand and confidently comply with their obligations under Australian privacy laws through conducting assessments, drafting policies and offering other legal support in this space.
We can help you with things like:
- The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and Australian Privacy Principles;
- Assessing whether the Privacy Act applies to your business;
- Compliance with the Privacy Act;
- Privacy policies and procedures for customers, internal business communications and websites;
- Agreements relating to employment, contractors, client services and more;
- Collection notices;
- Breach notices;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.