As the world of technology continues to expand and evolve, we understand the need to grow with it.
Armed with our specialist IP knowledge and skills, we keep on top of both advancements in tech and the law so we can provide our clients in the industry with specialised, timely and effective legal advice and support.
We can help you with things like:
- General business structure and set up advice;
- Intellectual property advice relating to technology and digital content such as code, software, NFTs, images, music, e-books and more;
- Agreements with software developers, employers, employees, contractors, collaborators, suppliers and more;
- Agreements relating to ownership of tech start-ups including shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and more;
- Purchasing or selling businesses, technology, software or other digital assets;
- Capital raising documents such as SAFE and convertible notes;
- Commercialising digital content;
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements;
- Creation and maintenance of digital asset portfolios;
- Domain name searches, registration, transfers and disputes;
- Terms and conditions for apps, websites and e-commerce stores;
- Online policies relating to privacy, intellectual property, shipping, returns and social media;
- E-commerce business and legal advice;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.