We admire people from all walks of life, who are courageous, creative and savvy enough to put themselves out there and a make a living from their personal brand. At Studio Legal, we celebrate and support all talent.
We work with a myriad of talented people including musicians, actors, celebrity chefs, models, influencers, bloggers, adult entertainment stars, academics, business stars and more.
We can help you with things like:
- Agreements relating to talent services, intellectual property licensing and assignment, content usage, brand ambassadorship, sponsorship, endorsement and more;
- Agreements relating to hiring managers, agents and other suppliers;
- Intellectual property rights in content, including ownership, use, protection, commercialisation and infringement;
- Talent, copyright and location releases;
- Merchandise and sponsorship;
- Australian Consumer Law;
- Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) Code of Ethics;
- Pre-publication legal advice and content clearance;
- Trade mark registration and protection;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more!
Examples of work:
- Representing a well-known blogger/influencer in a dispute with a major international celebrity and resolving dispute to parties’ satisfaction.
- Preparing a suite of agreements for a prominent adult entertainment influencer’s business including terms and conditions and consent forms.
- Assisting social media influencers to understand their superannuation and tax obligations in relation to certain engagements.
- Preparing and negotiating brand ambassador and endorsement agreements, including with high profile celebrities such as AFL players, television personalities and models.