We have a special interest in helping our clients to advertise, market and promote their products in an impactful and lawful manner.
In addition, we work with a number of advertising and marketing agencies to ensure they keep on the right side of the law when working with their clients.
We can help you with things like:
- Pre-publication legal advice and clearances for content such as videos, podcasts, social media tiles and entire brand campaigns;
- Copyright matters, including rights, use, protection, infringement and commercialisation;
- Trade mark registration and protection;
- Client services agreements;
- Agreements with employees, talent, freelancers, contractors;
- Negotiations between agencies, talent and brands;
- Sponsorship, endorsements, publicity and merchandising matters;
- Australian Consumer Law;
- Australian Association of National Advertisers (AANA) Code of Ethics;
- Australian Influencer Marketing Code of Conduct (AiMCO);
- Running promotions, competitions and lotteries;
- Defamation law;
- Labelling and packaging advice;
- Superannuation and tax obligations for influencer and talent engagements;
- Location releases;
- Privacy matters, including drafting privacy policies;
- Domain name searches, registration, transfers and disputes;
- Disputes and litigation; and
- Much, much more.